Skinfood Recipe: Spicy Salmon Superfood Salad
Want an easy meal that hits all four fundamentals for skin nutrition? Try this!
Spicy Salmon Superfood Salad
• 1 grilled or pan-seared salmon fillet
• 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
• 1/2 cup shaved Brussels sprouts
• 1/2 cup raw, unsalted cashews
• 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
• 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 1/2 cups spinach
• 1 tbsp kimchi Mix together pineapple, Brussels sprouts, cashews, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil and sauté over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Take off heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Mix kimchi into your sauté. Place mixture on a bed of spinach. Top it off with grilled salmon. And rinse it all down with a tall glass of water - bon appetit!